- 1 What does Ramada mean in English?
- 2 What does Arum mean?
- 3 What does Summized mean?
- 4 What does Parador mean?
- 5 Is Ramada a word?
- 6 Is Ramada a Scrabble word?
- 7 What does Arum mean in Hebrew?
- 8 What are arum leaves?
- 9 What is Arum vegetable?
- 10 What’s the meaning of Cleave?
- 11 What does Posada mean?
- 12 Is another name for tourist?
- 13 What are Paradores in Puerto Rico?
What does Ramada mean in English?
: a roofed shelter with usually open sides.
What does Arum mean?
: any of a genus ( Arum of the family Araceae, the arum family) of Eurasian plants having usually arrow-shaped leaves and a showy spathe partially enclosing a spadix broadly: a plant of the arum family.
What does Summized mean?
1. To make a judgment about (something) without sufficient evidence; guess: “In another pocket he came across what he surmised in the dark were pennies, erroneously, however, as it turned out” (James Joyce). 2. An idea or opinion based on insufficiently conclusive evidence; a conjecture.
What does Parador mean?
A parador (Spanish pronunciation: [paɾaˈðoɾ]), in Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries, is a kind of luxury hotel, usually located in a converted historic building such as a monastery or castle, or in a modern building with a panoramic view of a historic and monumental city. Parar means to stop, halt or stay.
Is Ramada a word?
Ramada (shelter) is a Spanish word which refers to an open air shelter made of tree branches or thatch. Typically a shade structure in hot, arid locales.
Is Ramada a Scrabble word?
Yes, ramada is in the scrabble dictionary.
What does Arum mean in Hebrew?
CRAFTY, SHREWD, SENSIBLE, PRUDENT, CUNNING: Arum.
What are arum leaves?
Plants in closely related Zantedeschia are also called ” arum lilies”. They are rhizomatous, herbaceous perennial plants growing to 20–60 cm tall, with sagittate (arrowhead-shaped) leaves 10–55 cm long.
What is Arum vegetable?
Arum spinach is a very familiar vegetable to all of us. Arum can be cultivated and easily cultivated. Curry leaves, leaves, leaves and leaves can be eaten as vegetables. Arum spinach is not only nutritious but also has many medicinal properties. One of the best vegetables for the family garden.
What’s the meaning of Cleave?
(Entry 1 of 2) intransitive verb.: to adhere firmly and closely or loyally and unwaveringly They kept themselves strictly separate, each cleaving to their own language, rituals, and food. —
What does Posada mean?
: an inn in Spanish-speaking countries.
Is another name for tourist?
Tourist Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus. What is another word for tourist?
What are Paradores in Puerto Rico?
Paradores are family-owned small hotels found throughout the Island. If you’re a fan of cozy accommodations, check out Puerto Rico’s small inns. Some of the Island’s paradores and small inns offer complimentary breakfast.