- 1 What is the best area to stay in Scottsdale AZ?
- 2 How far is Four Seasons Scottsdale from airport?
- 3 How many days do you need in Scottsdale?
- 4 Where should I stay at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale?
- 5 What is the best time of year to visit Scottsdale AZ?
- 6 How far is Scottsdale to Grand Canyon?
- 7 Is Scottsdale worth visiting?
- 8 Is Scottsdale a rich city?
- 9 What is the best month to visit Arizona?
What is the best area to stay in Scottsdale AZ?
If you’re looking for fabulous nightlife, Pattie’s First Avenue Lounge, 5th and Wine, AZ88 Bar & Restaurant or Old Town Tavern are the best places to be. Because of its enviable location, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch really is among the best places to stay in Scottsdale.
How far is Four Seasons Scottsdale from airport?
It’s a 29-mile drive from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North. You can forego the daily valet parking fee by parking your car yourself.
How many days do you need in Scottsdale?
The city has so many activities and so many happenings that three days probably isn’t enough, but if you ‘re planning a quick weekend trip, three days is perfect. Whether you ‘re there on a couples holiday or a family friendly Scottsdale weekend, the sky is the limit.
Where should I stay at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale?
Accommodations in Scottsdale near Barrett – Jackson Collector Car Auction
- Hotel The Saguaro.
- The Hermosa Inn.
- Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale.
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch.
- SpringHill Suites Phoenix Tempe/Airport.
- Homewood Suites Phoenix Airport South.
- Residence Inn Phoenix Mesa.
What is the best time of year to visit Scottsdale AZ?
The best time to visit Scottsdale is in the spring when temperatures are pleasant for outdoor activities.
How far is Scottsdale to Grand Canyon?
The distance between Scottsdale and Grand Canyon is 178 miles.
Is Scottsdale worth visiting?
Scottsdale, Arizona, is often stereotyped as being upscale, filled with high-end resorts and golf courses. As it turns out, Scottsdale is a destination filled with art, food, outdoor adventures, and a very cool vibe that is definitely “for” everyone.
Is Scottsdale a rich city?
Scottsdale is generally considered the most affluent large city in Arizona. Sure, there are other high-end neighborhoods, like Ocotillo in Chandler, or Arrowhead Ranch in Glendale, but those are neighborhoods and not cities. The towns of Cave Creek, Carefree, and Fountain Hills attract wealthy folks.
What is the best month to visit Arizona?
The best time to visit Phoenix is in the winter (December to February) or in the spring (March to May). This is when the weather is the most temperate, the desert is in bloom and you’re best able to take advantage of all the outdoor adventures Arizona is known for.