- 1 How long is Clearwater from Orlando?
- 2 What is the best time to go to Clearwater Florida?
- 3 Does it rain all day in Clearwater Florida?
- 4 How far is Disney from Clearwater?
- 5 How far is Miami from Clearwater?
- 6 Is Clearwater better than St Pete?
- 7 What is the cheapest month to go to Florida?
- 8 What is the coldest month in Clearwater Florida?
- 9 Which side of Florida is warmer in February?
- 10 Is Clearwater Beach open at night?
- 11 What is the warmest place in Florida in January?
- 12 What is the closest beach to Disney?
- 13 What airport do you fly into for Clearwater FL?
- 14 What is the closest beach to Orlando?
How long is Clearwater from Orlando?
There are 95.09 miles from Clearwater to Orlando in northeast direction and 106 miles (170.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-4 E route. Clearwater and Orlando are 1 hour 48 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is the best time to go to Clearwater Florida?
The best time to visit Clearwater Beach is between October and December. During these autumn months, you’ll find low humidity, fewer tourists and many holiday events to experience.
Does it rain all day in Clearwater Florida?
Average Weather Generally, the winters in Clearwater, Florida are dry and the summers are wet. During the summer, the rains don’t usually last long. Every once in awhile it will rain all day, but not very often. The average low in January through March is 50 degrees, while the high averages 76.
How far is Disney from Clearwater?
The distance between Clearwater and Walt Disney World is 81 miles.
How far is Miami from Clearwater?
The distance between Miami and Clearwater is 222 miles.
Is Clearwater better than St Pete?
Clearwater has more pure white beaches, but St. Pete is fine. Trade Winds is right on the beach, and the property is fairly large. It’s also very close to Salt Rock Grill, which is probably the best restaurant in that area.
What is the cheapest month to go to Florida?
The cheapest months to fly to Florida are September, May (except for Memorial Day weekend) and early June before schools let out. You can find terrific values on hotels and activities in the fall (Sept.
What is the coldest month in Clearwater Florida?
The hottest day of the year is August 6, with an average high of 90°F and low of 78°F. The cool season lasts for 2.9 months, from December 6 to March 1, with an average daily high temperature below 73°F. The coldest day of the year is January 18, with an average low of 55°F and high of 69°F.
Which side of Florida is warmer in February?
The southernmost point of the United States sits in Key West, and the Florida Keys boast warm February beach weather. Temperatures in the Keys stay constant for most of the year, with highs ranging from 75 to 90 degrees and lows from 65 to 80 degrees.
Is Clearwater Beach open at night?
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 364 days out of the year. Parents will be glad to know that a well-equipped playground provides hours of enjoyment for little ones. “Sunsets at Pier 60,” a Clearwater Beach tradition, offers a variety of crafts and entertainment from 6 – 9 p.m. each night.
What is the warmest place in Florida in January?
Best January Vacation Weather in the Continental US
- Warmest City = Miami, Florida averages highs of 76.4 °F daily.
- Warmest Ocean = the Atlantic at Miami Beach, Florida is 71 °F.
- Warmest Park = Everglades Park, Florida has daytime highs of 71.0 °F.
- Driest Warm Place = Yuma, Arizona gets 0.33 inches of rain.
What is the closest beach to Disney?
The Closest Beaches To Disney World And Orlando
- Distance to Cocoa Beach: 71 miles ( 114 km. Travel Time: 70 minutes. Cocoa beach is about an hour’s drive away and the closest beach to Walt Disney World Florida.
- Distance to Daytona Beach: 77 miles ( 123 km ) Travel Time: 80 minutes.
- Distance to Clearwater Beach: 88 miles ( 141 km ) Travel Time: 90 minutes.
What airport do you fly into for Clearwater FL?
The St. Petersburg/ Clearwater area is conveniently served by two international airports, St. Pete- Clearwater International Airport (PIE) and Tampa International Airport (TPA), as well as two general aviation airports.
What is the closest beach to Orlando?
What’s the closest beach to Orlando?
- The closest beaches to Orlando can be found on the east coast about an hour away from the City Beautiful – plus you’ll find more on the west coast that are well worth the drive.
- Cocoa Beach.
- Daytona Beach.
- New Smyrna Beach.
- Canaveral National Seashore.
- Treasure Island.
- Clearwater Beach.
- Siesta Beach.