- 1 What is the best part of town to stay in Nashville?
- 2 How far is the Clarion Hotel from downtown Nashville?
- 3 What is the safest area to stay in Nashville TN?
- 4 What should I avoid in Nashville?
- 5 What hotel do celebrities stay at in Nashville?
- 6 What is the bad side of Nashville?
- 7 Is downtown Nashville Safe 2020?
- 8 Where is the party area in Nashville?
- 9 Is the Gulch in Nashville safe?
- 10 Is it safe to walk in Nashville at night?
- 11 Can you drink tap water in Nashville?
- 12 Where should I not live in Nashville?
What is the best part of town to stay in Nashville?
Whether you are exploring this music-centric city for a family vacation or business trip, downtown is the best place to stay in Nashville. It is also an expensive area to stay, and exudes a lively atmosphere.
How far is the Clarion Hotel from downtown Nashville?
Located 8 miles from Nashville International Airport, our hotel is just across the scenic Cumberland River from downtown, giving you easy access to historic Lower Broadway and Nashville’s famed “Honky Tonk Highway,” where live music fills the streets all day, every day.
What is the safest area to stay in Nashville TN?
- Where to Stay in Nashville.
- Nashville Neighborhood Guide.
- Nashville’s 5 Best Neighborhoods to Stay in.
- SoBro – Where to Stay in Nashville First Time.
- Downtown – Where to Stay in Nashville on a Budget.
- Midtown – Best Area to Stay in Nashville for Nightlife.
- The Gulch – Coolest Place to Stay in Nashville.
What should I avoid in Nashville?
12 Things Everyone In Nashville Should Avoid At All Costs
- CMA Fest. Larry Darling – Flickr.
- Broadway after dark. Thomas Hawk – Flickr.
- Highway 24 at rush hour.
- Coffee shops at 11am.
- Other drivers.
- Sunday morning church traffic.
- The raging ice cream lovers at Jeni’s.
- OR the massive crowds at Pancake Pantry.
What hotel do celebrities stay at in Nashville?
Apparently celebrities love their high-end coffee brews as much as the rest of us. When it comes to haute accommodations, Hutton Hotel, located in Nashville’s established West End, is one of the city’s best-kept secrets for celebrity sightings.
What is the bad side of Nashville?
Where Are The Worst Neighborhoods To Live In Nashville For 2021?
|3||Buena Vista Heights||1,103|
Is downtown Nashville Safe 2020?
OVERALL RISK: LOW. In order to remain safe in Nashville, tourists will need to keep in mind many things related to staying safe while traveling. Generally, the city has instances of criminal acts both in public places and in the means of transport, but vigilant tourists usually remain trouble-free.
Where is the party area in Nashville?
Many of Nashville’s famous nightspots are found on Broadway between First and Fifth avenues—better known as “Honky Tonk Row.” The most famous is Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge.
Is the Gulch in Nashville safe?
The Gulch is perfectly fine to walk around at night. Just use common since like you’re in any other urban environment. The Gulch is perfectly fine to walk around at night. Just use common since like you’re in any other urban environment.
Is it safe to walk in Nashville at night?
Nashville has a few areas that are run-down and may attract a bad element. Use caution if renting a hotel or motel room on Dickerson Road or Trinity Lane. Keep your hotel room door locked at all times. Avoid walking around these streets alone at night if possible, and stay alert and aware of your surroundings.
Can you drink tap water in Nashville?
Can You Drink Tap Water in Nashville? Yes, tap water is drinkable.
Where should I not live in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184. 124 %