- 1 How far is Kissimmee from airport?
- 2 How long does it take to get from Orlando to Kissimmee?
- 3 Is Kissimmee dangerous?
- 4 How far is Kissimmee from the ocean?
- 5 Is Kissimmee a good place to live?
- 6 Does Orlando Airport have a shuttle?
- 7 What is the cheapest airport in Florida to fly into?
- 8 Is Kissimmee safe for tourists?
- 9 Is it safe to walk around Orlando at night?
- 10 What is the safest city in Florida?
- 11 Is Cocoa Beach trashy?
- 12 Which fun spot is better Orlando or Kissimmee?
- 13 Where is the closest beach to Kissimmee?
How far is Kissimmee from airport?
The distance between Orlando Airport (MCO) and Kissimmee is 11 miles. The road distance is 16.6 miles.
How long does it take to get from Orlando to Kissimmee?
|Get:||vacation flight hotel car rental|
Is Kissimmee dangerous?
Kissimmee is in the 21st percentile for safety, meaning 79% of cities are safer and 21% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Kissimmee is 43.51 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Kissimmee generally consider the northeast part of the city to be the safest.
How far is Kissimmee from the ocean?
From Kissimmee it’s just 70 minutes to Cocoa Beach on the east coast, so there’s no excuse for missing out on a day of seaside fun. With its soft sand, a cooling ocean and near-60-year-old pier, there’s lots to love about this area of the Space Coast.
Is Kissimmee a good place to live?
Kissimmee. Current Resident: Most of the residential areas of Kissimmee are safe and quiet. Most of the car movement in neighborhoods is due to the people living in the area, rather than strangers. Also, many of the public schools around residential areas have good educational opportunities.
Does Orlando Airport have a shuttle?
GO Mears, the official shuttle operator at Orlando International Airport, offers the best and most affordable Orlando airport shuttles to and from Central Florida and all of its attractions. Orlando International Airport ( MCO ) services the central Florida and is one of the largest airports in the area.
What is the cheapest airport in Florida to fly into?
The 5 Cheapest Airports to Fly to in Florida
- Fort Lauderdale ( Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport )
- Tampa (Tampa International Airport)
- West Palm Beach (Palm Beach International Airport)
- Orlando (Orlando International Airport)
- Miami (Miami International Airport)
Is Kissimmee safe for tourists?
Kissimmee is as safe as any area that caters to tourists, safer than several where I have been. Highway 192 is 20 miles long in Kissimmee and that does not even get you to St Cloud.
Is it safe to walk around Orlando at night?
Re: Is it safe to walk around Orlando and surrounding areas? In general you should be fine, don’t walk alone or late at night. Be careful. As a previous poster said the good areas are only a few miles away from the bad areas.
What is the safest city in Florida?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Florida for 2021
- Marco Island.
- Winter Springs.
- North Palm Beach.
- Cooper City.
- Safety Harbor.
Is Cocoa Beach trashy?
For those of us that grew up surfing those dirty waves, we know the truth — Cocoa Beach is trashy. If you were to hold a black light over the state of Florida, Cocoa Beach would be a shining beacon of debauchery.
Which fun spot is better Orlando or Kissimmee?
Kissimmee is slower in day til 8 pm and less crowded than Orlando. Better for young kids and families. Orlando slower at night and packed in daytime. Newer higher thrill rides, longer lines more people in smaller space.
Where is the closest beach to Kissimmee?
In that case, here are some of the closest beaches to some of the top Kissimmee /Orlando attractions.
- Daytona Beach Florida USA.
- Cocoa Beach Florida USA.
- Clearwater Beach Florida.