- 1 How do you do special moves in Mortal Kombat SNES?
- 2 How do you use your special move in Mortal Kombat 11?
- 3 What are the special moves in Mortal Kombat?
- 4 How do you run Scorpion’s spear special move?
- 5 How do you get Reptile in Mortal Kombat 1?
- 6 How do you do special moves in Mortal Kombat 2?
- 7 Who has the best combos in mk11?
- 8 What is the E in Mortal Kombat 11?
- 9 How do you throw Sub-Zero’s ice clone?
- 10 How do you get Sub-Zero’s ice ball?
- 11 Are Scorpion and Sub-Zero brothers?
- 12 How do you do Scorpions finishing move?
- 13 How do you do Scorpion’s fatality?
How do you do special moves in Mortal Kombat SNES?
V. Move List
- Sub-Zero: Freeze Ball: Down, Forward, Low Punch.
- Scorpion: Hand Spear: Back, Back, Low Punch.
- Liu Kang: Fireball: Forward, Forward, High Punch (Just use “A” if using a three button controller)
- Rayden: Shoot lightning: Down, Forward, Low Punch.
- Johnny Cage:
- Sub-Zero Pros:
How do you use your special move in Mortal Kombat 11?
By pressing R1 at a specific time when performing a special move – usually right after it lands – the attack will be amplified. Some amplified special moves add more projectiles, others add another attack to a combo string to deal more damage.
What are the special moves in Mortal Kombat?
These refer to how close you need to be to pull off the move.
- Johnny Cage. Green Bolt: ←, → + LP. Shadow Kick: ←, → + LK.
- Kano. Cannonball: →, ↓, ←, ↑, → Knife Throw: HOLD BL, ←, →
- Raiden. Teleport: ↓, ↑
- Liu Kang. Fireball: →, → + HP.
- Scorpion. Spear: ←, ← + LP.
- Sub-Zero. Freeze: ↓, → + LP.
- Sonya. Ring Toss: LP, ← + LP.
How do you run Scorpion’s spear special move?
User Info: Hades192. As the above stated, you simultaneously press the face button + block button to “ex” the special move.
How do you get Reptile in Mortal Kombat 1?
Reptile: The very first ever secret character to appear in a fighting game, appearing as a ‘fused’ color palette swap of Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Reptile possesses the moves of both ninjas, along with increased speed. To reach him, one must earn a Double Flawless Victory without blocking once and then perform a Fatality.
How do you do special moves in Mortal Kombat 2?
For moves that require Low Punch, hold the direction and press the punch button. For moves that require High Punch: release the direction key before pressing the button. Special moves that require both Low Punch and High Punch will work just with Punch button.
Who has the best combos in mk11?
Top Deadliest Combos in Mortal Kombat 11
- Shao Kahn. If you want to learn how to destroy someone’s head (I’m not sure why, but let’s pretend you do), with Shao Kahn and his “Back Blown Out” Fatality you can do it.
- Liu Kang. Maybe someone should tell Liu Kang that he should be more careful with his power.
What is the E in Mortal Kombat 11?
User Info: Rischiyuknao. Endurance, it usually means you’ll fight 2+ enemies with a single life bar.
How do you throw Sub-Zero’s ice clone?
This time around Sub – Zero can follow an Ice Klone with the Klone Toss (Down, Forward+1) to throw the Ice Klone at an opponent like a projectile attack.
How do you get Sub-Zero’s ice ball?
Follow the west path from the Hollow Grounds until you enter the Walkway of Souls, then collect Scorpion’s Spear from the tree at (-13,19). Turn left and continue heading north-west to reach the Frost Path, where you can collect Sub – Zero’s Ice Ball at (-21,20).
Are Scorpion and Sub-Zero brothers?
Sub – Zero (real name Bi-Han) belonged to the Lin Kuei clan and Scorpion (real name Hanzo Hasashi) pledged himself to the Shirai Ryu clan. Essentially, the two were natural rivals in the franchise’s universe before they even actually met.
How do you do Scorpions finishing move?
- Shorthand: Back, Down, Down, 1 (Far)
- PS4: Back, Down, Down, Square (Far)
- Xbox: Back, Down, Down, X (Far)
- Switch: Back, Down, Down, Y (Far)
How do you do Scorpion’s fatality?
Scorpion’s first Fatality is a long-range move. You activate it by pressing Back, Down, Down, Front Punch (Square on PS4, X on Xbox One, Y on Switch). In You’re Next, Scorpion turns into a fiery beast, launching himself forward and knocking out all of the opponent’s midriff (sans their spine).