- 1 How do I file a complaint against Wyndham?
- 2 How do I email Wyndham corporate?
- 3 Who is the CEO of Wyndham Hotels?
- 4 How do I contact Club Wyndham?
- 5 What can I get with my Wyndham Rewards points?
- 6 Does Super 8 give refunds?
- 7 Is Wyndham part of Marriott?
- 8 What is a Wyndham direct number?
- 9 Is Best Western A Wyndham Hotel?
- 10 Do Wyndham points expire?
- 11 Does Marriott Own La Quinta?
- 12 What hotel brands does Wyndham own?
- 13 Does Wyndham own RCI?
- 14 Does Wyndham Own Days Inn?
How do I file a complaint against Wyndham?
Wyndham Worldwide complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 1-800-407-9832.
- Visit Customer Care.
- Tweet Wyndham Worldwide Customer Care.
How do I email Wyndham corporate?
Wyndham Hotels Contact Information
- Wyndham Hotels headquarters address. 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
- Company website. www.wyndhamhotels.com.
- 1-800 phone number. 1-800-466-1589.
- Support email address. [email protected]
- Better Business Bureau rating. A-
- Customer service hours. 9am-6pm EST, Monday to Friday.
Who is the CEO of Wyndham Hotels?
Geoffrey A. Ballotti serves as President and Chief Executive Officer and member of our Board of Directors. Mr. Ballotti has served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Wyndham Hotel Group since March 2014.
How do I contact Club Wyndham?
Call 800-786-4476. The Club Wyndham team can help you better understand your ownership and how to best use your points. Call today!
What can I get with my Wyndham Rewards points?
Use Your Points for Shopping, Activities & More. Whether you’re at home or on the road, you can redeem your Wyndham Rewards points for online merchandise, gas, experiences, and so much more.
Does Super 8 give refunds?
No, Super 8 does not offer money-back guarantee. We researched this on Mar 28, 2018. Check Super 8’s website to see if they have updated their money-back guarantee policy since then. Apple (apple.com) is a brand like Super 8 that does offer money-back guarantee.
Is Wyndham part of Marriott?
This category includes InterContinental Hotels and Resorts (IHG), Hyatt Regency (Hyatt), Wyndham Grand ( Wyndham ), Westin ( Marriott ), Sheraton ( Marriott ), Le Meridien ( Marriott ), Renaissance ( Marriott ), Hotel Indigo (IHG), and Alila (Hyatt). You’ll find over 200 InterContinental hotels in 68 countries.
What is a Wyndham direct number?
For help with general reservations, please contact Wyndham customer service at 1-800-407-9832.
Is Best Western A Wyndham Hotel?
Wyndham and Best Western get blasted online for offering discounts to NRA members. Wyndham operates the Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Travelodge and Howard Johnson hotels, among others. Best Western is one of the world’s largest hospitality chains, with more than 4,000 hotels in about 100 countries.
Do Wyndham points expire?
First: points expire after 18 months of account inactivity. You can avoid this by earning, redeeming, or transferring points. Second: all points expire 4 years (48 months) after they’re earned, regardless of activity… so you cannot indefinitely stockpile points.
Does Marriott Own La Quinta?
Wyndham Hotels to buy La Quinta hotels. Wyndham Worldwide Corporation will acquire La Quinta Holdings Inc.’s hotel management business in a $1.95 billion cash deal announced Thursday. Last year, Marriott International bought Starwood Hotels and Resorts, making Marriott the largest hotel company in the world.
What hotel brands does Wyndham own?
It has a portfolio of 20 hotel brands, including Baymont, Days Inn, Howard Johnson, La Quinta, Ramada, Super 8, Travelodge, and Wyndham.
Does Wyndham own RCI?
RCI (formerly Group RCI and, before that, Resort Condominiums International) is a timeshare exchange company with over 4,300 affiliated resorts in 110 countries. RCI is part of Wyndham Destination Network and the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands.
Does Wyndham Own Days Inn?
Days Inn is a hotel chain headquartered in the United States. The brand is now a part of the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, which used to be a part of Cendant. As of December 31, 2018, Days Inn includes 1,728 locations worldwide with 137,678 rooms.