- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Seoul?
- 2 Where should I stay in Seoul for the first time?
- 3 How can I go to Namdaemun Market from Myeongdong?
- 4 Where should I stay in Seoul blog?
- 5 Is there Uber in Seoul?
- 6 What is hongdae known for?
- 7 How many days in Seoul is enough?
- 8 How much money do I need for 7 days in Korea?
- 9 How much spending money will I need for a week in Seoul?
- 10 Is Namdaemun market open at night?
- 11 How can I go to Namdaemun Market?
- 12 Where can I buy Korean clothes?
- 13 How much is the ticket from PH to Korea?
- 14 Is Korea a cheap place to visit?
- 15 Where should I vacation in Seoul?
Which is the best area to stay in Seoul?
Quick tips – choosing the best place to stay in Seoul
- If you love fashion and shopping, stay in Myeongdong.
- If you love cool and artsy neighborhoods, stay in Hongdae.
- If you love history and culture, stay in Insadong.
- If you love novelty and social events, stay at Itaewon.
Where should I stay in Seoul for the first time?
5 BEST PLACES TO STAY IN SEOUL FOR THE FIRST TIME:
- Myeongdong – Some consider Myeongdong as one huge tourist trap.
- Insadong – Lots of souvenir shops mixed in with traditional old style Korean restaurants tucked into quiet lanes.
- Hongdae – Cheapest area to stay in Seoul.
How can I go to Namdaemun Market from Myeongdong?
Namdaemun Market 남대문시장
- Hoehyeon Station (line 4, exit 5). 2 mins walk.
- Myeongdong Station (line 4, exit 5), 12 mins walk towards Shinsegae Department Store to reach the market.
Where should I stay in Seoul blog?
Best Accommodation in Seoul
- Best Airbnb in Seoul: Modern Apartment Near Gangnam Station.
- Best Hostel in Seoul: Myeongdong Rooftop Hostel.
- Best Hotel in Seoul: L7 Hongdae.
- Best Airbnb in Gangnam: Modern Apartment Near Gangnam Station.
- Best Hostel in Gangnam: Kimchee Gangnam Guesthouse.
- Best Hotel in Gangnam: Hotel NewV.
Is there Uber in Seoul?
Unfortunately, Grab nor Uber is available in Korea. Uber had launched in Seoul in 2013, however, due to regulations and taxi industry’s resistance, Uber was ordered to stop operations in 2015.
What is hongdae known for?
Hongdae (Korean: 홍대; Hanja: 弘大) is a neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea near Hongik University, after which it is named. It is known for its urban arts and indie music culture, local shops, clubs and entertainment. The area is located in Mapo-gu in the western end of Seoul, stretching from Seogyo-dong to Hapjeong-dong.
How many days in Seoul is enough?
The perfect Seoul 3 -day itinerary. Visiting Seoul in 3 days is totally do-able and you’ll have enough time to discover the main tourist attractions in the city. If you only have two days to spend in this city I recommend skipping the last day of this itinerary but you can adjust it as you wish.
How much money do I need for 7 days in Korea?
How Much Money To Bring To Korea For 7 Days? You should bring at least $200 in cash to use in shops that don’t accept card or for emergencies in case you card doesn’t work.
How much spending money will I need for a week in Seoul?
Past travelers have spent, on average, ₩31,681 ($28) on meals for one day and ₩15,155 ($14) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Seoul for a couple is ₩116,370 ($104). So, a trip to Seoul for two people for one week costs on average ₩1,603,965 ($1,437).
Is Namdaemun market open at night?
#2 NAMDAEMUN NIGHT MARKET (남대문야시장) This market is located conveniently in the middle of the city, open both day and night. From 10 pm until 5 am the next morning, you can browse around its night market, which is one of the most famous ones in Seoul.
How can I go to Namdaemun Market?
Namdaemun Market is located at 21, Namdaemunsijang 4-gil, Jung-gu. If you’re planning to visit the market from Myeongdong, you can take the Line 4 at Myeongdong Station. To reach the market from Seoul Station, you take Line for and get off at exit 5.
Where can I buy Korean clothes?
The most popular sites are by Yesstyle, Kooding, Mixxmix and Chuu. However, there are also many other smaller sites that offer a great selection of Korean fashion.
How much is the ticket from PH to Korea?
Flights to Cities in South Korea
|Manila, Philippines to Seoul||$122|
|Manila, Philippines to Jeju||$306|
|Manila, Philippines to Busan||$1300|
|Manila, Philippines to Daegu||$51818|
Is Korea a cheap place to visit?
Indeed, while the cost of living in Korea is far from cheap, your trip doesn’t have to be exorbitantly expensive. Certain aspects of traveling through Korea (accommodation, always, and usually transport) are going to be pricey, but you can compensate in other areas to equalize your trip cost.
Where should I vacation in Seoul?
Where to stay in Seoul: 5 best neighbourhoods
- 1. Myeongdong: For shopaholics and foodies. ove to shop or eat your way around a city?
- Hongdae: For the fashionistas and indie lovers.
- Gangnam: For the well-traveled and high-heeled.
- Itaewon: For the party-people.
- Jamsil – For the families and sports enthusiasts.