- 1 How do I dial Morocco?
- 2 How do you dial Morocco from the United States?
- 3 How do I dial a +32 number?
- 4 How do I make an international call to Morocco?
- 5 Which country has 212 code?
- 6 How can I call Morocco for free?
- 7 How many digits are in a Moroccan number?
- 8 How do I call a 1800 number from Morocco?
- 9 How do I dial overseas?
- 10 How do I dial to Belgium?
- 11 What country code is 33?
- 12 Can I use my Iphone in Morocco?
- 13 How do I add Moroccan number to WhatsApp?
- 14 Does Morocco have cell service?
How do I dial Morocco?
How to Call Morocco from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 212, which is the country code for Morocco.
- Next, dial the 9-digit local number.
How do you dial Morocco from the United States?
To call Morocco from another country: Dial the international access code: 011 from the U.S.; 00 from the U.K., Ireland, or New Zealand; or 0011 from Australia. 2. Dial the country code 212.
How do I dial a +32 number?
From outside Belgium, a caller would dial their international call prefix (typically 00 in Europe and 011 in North America), followed by 32 (the country code for Belgium), then the area code minus the trunk code ‘0’, and finally the local number.
How do I make an international call to Morocco?
To call Morocco from the U.S., just follow these basic dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 212, the country code for Morocco.
- Then dial the 9-digit phone.
Which country has 212 code?
This page details Morocco phone code. The Morocco country code 212 will allow you to call Morocco from another country. Morocco telephone code 212 is dialed after the IDD.
How can I call Morocco for free?
Free Calls to Morocco
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Morocco free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 00212 + the local number.
How many digits are in a Moroccan number?
All phone numbers in Morocco are 9 digits in length (excluding the leading 0). Morocco uses a closed numbering plan, i.e. the prefix is not omitted for local calls. This is necessary because the same geographic area can be served by several prefixes.
How do I call a 1800 number from Morocco?
To call United States from Morocco, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Morocco, and is needed for making any international call from Morocco.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How do I dial overseas?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do I dial to Belgium?
Calling Belgium can be done with less difficulty and greater speed!
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 32, the country code for Belgium.
- Then dial the 1-digit area code for bigger cities and the 2 digit code for everywhere else (see sample calling code list below) followed by the 7-digit phone number.
What country code is 33?
For instance, France’s country code is 33, and the United Kingdom’s country code is 44.
Can I use my Iphone in Morocco?
Re: Iphone use in morocco? Yes you can definitely just use free wifi at your hotel or a café or restaurant to use Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Hangouts.
How do I add Moroccan number to WhatsApp?
Type a name for the contact. Enter the contact’s international phone number. In the phone number blank, start by typing the “+” (plus) symbol, followed by the country code (e.g., 44 for UK ), and then the rest of the person’s phone number.
Does Morocco have cell service?
Mobile /cellphone coverage is generally excellent in Morocco’s cities and metropolitan areas, although expect limited coverage in remote, desert or mountainous areas.