- 1 How do you pronounce Tarik?
- 2 What ethnicity is the name Tarik?
- 3 What does Tarik mean?
- 4 How do you pronounce the name Tareq?
- 5 How do you pronounce the name Tarak?
- 6 What does Tariq mean in Quran?
- 7 Is Tarik a boy or girl name?
- 8 Is Tarik a Hindu name?
- 9 What does Tarik do for a living?
- 10 Is Tariq a male name?
How do you pronounce Tarik?
- Phonetic spelling of Tarik. tarik. TAA-RihK. T-UH-r-ee-k. Add phonetic spelling.
- Meanings for Tarik. A masculine name that is of Arabic origin and it means morning star. Add a meaning.
- Translations of Tarik. Russian: Chinese: 塔里克 Arabic: طارق Hindi: तारिक Translate this word/phrase.
What ethnicity is the name Tarik?
Tariq ( Arabic: طارق) is an Arabic word and given name. Tariq.
|Meaning||Knocker, Visitor, Morning Star|
|Variant form(s)||Tarık (Turkish), Tarek, Tarik, Tareq, Tariq|
What does Tarik mean?
In Arabic Baby Names the meaning of the name Tarik is: Morning star.
How do you pronounce the name Tareq?
Tareq is a very uncommon name that requires audult supervision. Pronounce Names.
|Submitted from:||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America|
|Upload the Wav/MP3 file Your browser does not support iframes.|
|Type of Name:||Tareq|
How do you pronounce the name Tarak?
Make the sound of Tarak in Australian English. Correct pronunciation of name Tarak in Australian English (AuE, en-AU).
What does Tariq mean in Quran?
Meaning of Taariq Tariq means “night visitor” or “star”, since stars appear at night.
Is Tarik a boy or girl name?
The name Tarik is a boy’s name meaning “the one who knocks at the door”. This bold and straightforward name is a common variant of Tariq in Turkey and Bosnia and is used as an alternate spelling in Arabic-speaking countries.
Is Tarik a Hindu name?
Tarik is baby boy name mainly popular in Hindu religion and its main origin is Hindi. Tarik is written in Hindi as तारिक.
What does Tarik do for a living?
Tarik lists his occupation as exhaust hood tech and says he has been doing that job for ten years.
Is Tariq a male name?
The name Tariq is a boy’s name of Arabic origin meaning “the one who knocks at the door”.