- 1 How do I make an international call to Morocco?
- 2 Which country code is 011?
- 3 How can I call Morocco for free?
- 4 Can I use my Iphone in Morocco?
- 5 How do I buy a phone in Morocco?
- 6 Which country code is 44?
- 7 Which country has 212 code?
- 8 Which country has +21 code?
- 9 Where is a +1 phone number from?
- 10 Which country has +63 code?
- 11 What is 011 before a phone number?
- 12 Can I use my mobile in Morocco?
- 13 How much are calls to Morocco?
- 14 How do I call Morocco from India?
How do I make an international call to Morocco?
To call Morocco from the U.S., just follow these basic dialing instructions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 212, the country code for Morocco.
- Then dial the 9-digit phone.
Which country code is 011?
Country Dialing Code List
How can I call Morocco for free?
Free Calls to Morocco
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Morocco free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 00212 + the local number.
Can I use my Iphone in Morocco?
Re: Iphone use in morocco? Yes you can definitely just use free wifi at your hotel or a café or restaurant to use Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, Hangouts.
How do I buy a phone in Morocco?
You can buy phones in Morocco for as little as 300dh. The major local GSM provider is Méditel. Shops selling Méditel SIM cards and prepaid top-ups are located in all urban centers, large or small.
Which country code is 44?
For international calling codes, most countries have two-digit country codes. For instance, France’s country code is 33, and the United Kingdom’s country code is 44. The United States’ country code is an exception, with just the code 1.
Which country has 212 code?
This page details Morocco phone code. The Morocco country code 212 will allow you to call Morocco from another country. Morocco telephone code 212 is dialed after the IDD.
Which country has +21 code?
Land-line # – 9 digits starting with 0.
|Examples of local phone numbers||7 21 123456 (number in Alger)|
|Calling within a country using OneSimCard service||Remove 7 after the country code: +213 21 123456 +213 12 123456 (mobile number) (2 digit number will be either 55, 66, 69, 77, 79)|
Where is a +1 phone number from?
1 – United States, Canada, and several Caribbean nations share the international calling code 1, with each US state (or parts of US states), province, territory, or island nation given its own three-digit “area code”.
Which country has +63 code?
Philippines Country Code 63 – Worldometer.
What is 011 before a phone number?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
Can I use my mobile in Morocco?
Mobile / cellphone coverage is generally excellent in Morocco’s cities and metropolitan areas, although expect limited coverage in remote, desert or mountainous areas. If you want to use your mobile phone on the go, your best bet is to buy a local SIM to insert into your unlocked phone for the duration of your stay.
How much are calls to Morocco?
You can call Morocco for 1.7 ¢ per minute to a landline and 39.9 ¢ per minute to mobile.
How do I call Morocco from India?
To call Morocco from India, dial: 00 – 212 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 212 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for India, and is needed for making any international call from India.
- 212 – ISD Code or Country Code of Morocco.
- Area code – There are 2 area codes in Morocco.