- 1 What is the most popular social media in Morocco?
- 2 How many Moroccans use twitter?
- 3 What are the top 3 social media platforms?
- 4 Which country uses the most social networking sites?
- 5 Is TikTok a social media?
- 6 What is the #1 social media site?
- 7 What country is considered the least active in social media?
- 8 Which country has no social media?
- 9 Which country use Facebook most?
As of January 2021, Morocco registered approximately 22 million social media users, up from 18 million in the preceding year. WhatsApp was the most popular platform used.
How many Moroccans use twitter?
Social Media Stats Morocco
|Social Media||Percentage Market Share|
|Social Media Stats in Morocco – March 2021|
The 7 Top Social Media Sites You Need to Care About in 2020
- Instagram. Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between, Instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users.
- 3. Facebook.
China is the biggest social media market worldwide, ahead of second-ranked India with close to 350 million current social media users. Social network usage has been constantly undergoing double-digit growth which is projected to last until 2016 after which it will slow down to single-digit growth until 2017.
TikTok, a social media platform targeted at young mobile phone users, was the second-most downloaded app in the world in 2019. In short, the phone-only app lets users record themselves dancing or goofing around to a music or spoken-word clip and then alter the videos using a wide array of effects.
1. Facebook – 2.23 billion MAUs Facebook is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month. That’s almost a third of the world’s population!
Countries that have the lowest social media penetration are Nigeria at 12%, Kenya at 16%, Ghana at 19%, India at 23%, and South Africa and Egypt at 40%. These statistics are based on the amount of active social media users for the top social networks in each country compared to the total population.
As of May 2016, the only countries to ban access around the clock to the social networking site are China, Iran, Syria, and North Korea. However, since most North Korean residents have no access to the Internet, China and Iran are the only countries where access to Facebook is actively restricted in a wholesale manner.
Which country use Facebook most?
Leading countries based on Facebook audience size as of January 2021 (in millions)
|Number of Facebook users in millions|