- 1 Why does Morocco have a high life expectancy?
- 2 What is the average life expectancy in Morocco 2020?
- 3 What country has the highest life span?
- 4 Which country has the least life expectancy?
- 5 Which continent has low life expectancy?
- 6 How many people died in Morocco yearly?
- 7 How many men are in Morocco?
- 8 Which race has the longest lifespan?
- 9 What profession has the shortest life expectancy?
- 10 What is the longest living animal on earth?
- 11 At what age do most people die?
- 12 How long will a 75 year old man live?
- 13 Where do the longest living humans live?
Why does Morocco have a high life expectancy?
This decrease in poverty, as well as the tendency of elderly to live in urban areas with increased access to health care, are all contributing factors to the increased life expectancy of elderly, as well as the general population.
What is the average life expectancy in Morocco 2020?
The life expectancy for Morocco in 2020 was 76.77 years, a 0.29% increase from 2019. The life expectancy for Morocco in 2019 was 76.55 years, a 0.29% increase from 2018.
What country has the highest life span?
The Top 10 Highest
Which country has the least life expectancy?
in 2019 the country with the lowest life expectancy is the Central African Republic with 53 years, in Japan life expectancy is 30 years longer.
Which continent has low life expectancy?
Countries with the lowest life expectancy are mostly African countries. The ranking was led by the Central African Republic (53 years) in Western Africa.
How many people died in Morocco yearly?
NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus. Morocco Death Rate 1950-2021.
|Morocco – Historical Death Rate Data|
|Year||Death Rate||Growth Rate|
How many men are in Morocco?
Morocco Population clock (live)
|18,300,104||Current male population (49.0%)|
|19,051,694||Current female population (51.0%)|
|246,363||Births year to date|
Which race has the longest lifespan?
Today, Asian Americans live the longest (86.3 years), followed by whites (78.6 years), Native Americans (77.4 years), and African Americans (75.0 years).
What profession has the shortest life expectancy?
Machinists, musi cians, and printers live from 35 to 40, and clerks, operatives and teachers are the shortest lived of all being, only from 30 to 35.
What is the longest living animal on earth?
Also known as the Arctic whale, the bowhead is by far the longest living mammal on Earth. The average age of captured whales is 60 to 70 years; however, examinations of whales discovered with ancient ivory spears still lodged in their flesh has resulted in estimated life spans of at least 100 years.
At what age do most people die?
However, it is interesting to know that complete population level mortality data for the period 2008 to 2010 had shown relatively similar estimates: median age at death is 81 years and most common age at death is 85 years.
How long will a 75 year old man live?
In North America, a man can expect to live to between 75 and 78 years of age, depending on where he lives. For women, life expectancy hovers between about 80 and 83 years of age.
Where do the longest living humans live?
The 15 Places Where People Live the Longest
- Macau. Macau has the second-highest life expectancy in the world, according to the CIA World Factbook.
- San Marino.
- Loma Linda, California.