- 1 How do I dial a number in Morocco?
- 2 How do you dial Morocco from the United States?
- 3 How do I dial a 001 number?
- 4 How do I dial a +39 number?
- 5 How many digits are in a Moroccan number?
- 6 Does Morocco use WhatsApp?
- 7 How can I call Morocco for free?
- 8 What is the 2 letter country code for Morocco?
- 9 How do I dial overseas?
- 10 How do you call a +44 number?
- 11 Which country has +14 code?
- 12 Which country code is +00?
- 13 Which country has +35 code?
- 14 Which country has +49 code?
How do I dial a number in Morocco?
To call Morocco from the U.S., just follow these basic dialing instructions: First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 212, the country code for Morocco. Then dial the 9-digit phone.
How do you dial Morocco from the United States?
To call Morocco from another country: Dial the international access code: 011 from the U.S.; 00 from the U.K., Ireland, or New Zealand; or 0011 from Australia. 2. Dial the country code 212.
How do I dial a 001 number?
To call home, just dial 001, then the American number (area code, then a local number ). The 00 is the direct dialing prefix, and the 1 is the country code for North America (Canada and the US).
How do I dial a +39 number?
Dial an Italian phone number from the U.S.
- Dial 011. That’s the international access code that you need to dial out of the U.S. to another country.
- Dial 39. That’s Italy’s country code.
- Dial the rest of the number. Include the first 0.
How many digits are in a Moroccan number?
All phone numbers in Morocco are 9 digits in length (excluding the leading 0). Morocco uses a closed numbering plan, i.e. the prefix is not omitted for local calls. This is necessary because the same geographic area can be served by several prefixes.
Does Morocco use WhatsApp?
Recently, the three main telecom providers in Morocco (Maroc Telecom, Meditel and Inwi), blocked all apps that allow free mobile internet calls, such as Whatsapp, Skype, Viber and Facebook (all VoIP apps).
How can I call Morocco for free?
Free Calls to Morocco
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Morocco free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 00212 + the local number.
What is the 2 letter country code for Morocco?
ISO 3166-2: MA is the entry for Morocco in ISO 3166-2, part of the ISO 3166 standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), which defines codes for the names of the principal subdivisions (e.g., provinces or states) of all countries coded in ISO 3166-1.
How do I dial overseas?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do you call a +44 number?
To call the UK from the US, just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 44, the country code for the U.K.
- Then the area code (2–5 digits).
- And finally the phone number (4–8 digits; area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
Which country has +14 code?
International Dialing Code
|Serial No.||Country Name||Dialing Codes|
Which country code is +00?
List of international country calling phone codes
|Country||Country Code||International Prefix|
Which country has +35 code?
Current Country List (Ordered by Country Code)
Which country has +49 code?
Germany Country Code 49 – Worldometer.