- 1 What activities do Moroccans do?
- 2 What do Moroccans do in their free time?
- 3 Is it illegal to kiss in Morocco?
- 4 How do people in Morocco stay safe?
- 5 What Morocco is famous for?
- 6 What is a fun fact about Morocco?
- 7 What do you write in your free time?
- 8 What is your free time activity?
- 9 What do you do in your free time letter?
- 10 Is there death penalty in Morocco?
- 11 What should I avoid in Morocco?
- 12 What is considered rude in Morocco?
- 13 Is Marrakech safe to walk around at night?
- 14 Is Morocco a poor country?
- 15 Is it safe to visit Morocco in 2020?
What activities do Moroccans do?
12 Best Things To Do In Morocco
- 1.) Explore Casablanca.
- 2.) See the medina in Fez.
- 3.) Wander through Aït Benhaddou.
- 4.) See the city of Marrakech.
- 5.) See the Blue Village of Chefchaouen.
- 6.) Walk the desert at Merzouga.
- 7.) Explore the capital, Rabat.
- 8.) Spend a few days in Tangier.
What do Moroccans do in their free time?
The study, conducted between 2011 and 2012, shows that Moroccans spend 84 percent of their free time doing six principal practices: Watching television (2 hours 14 minutes), religious practices (59 minutes), napping (43 minutes), idleness (38 minutes), discussions (37 minutes), and hosting or visiting (26 minutes).
Is it illegal to kiss in Morocco?
It is illegal to kiss in public in Morocco. And while authorities can be relax in enforcing that rule, public kissing is especially discouraged during the holy month of Ramadan.
How do people in Morocco stay safe?
So here are my top 10 tips to help you stay safe and get the most out of what will be an incredible journey.
- Respect local customs and dress modestly.
- Familiarise yourself with the language.
- Be mindful of where and when you walk.
- Be wary of tour guides – do your research!
- Negotiate the taxi price before you set off.
What Morocco is famous for?
7 Spectacular Things Morocco is Known For
- The Sahara Desert. When most people choose to travel to Morocco, it’s to see the famed Sahara Desert.
- Hassan II Mosque.
- Mint Tea and Pastries.
- Majorelle Garden.
- The Architecture.
- Todgha Gorge.
What is a fun fact about Morocco?
The official name of Morocco is the Kingdom of Morocco. Morocco is about the same size as the state of California. There are over 32 million people living in Morocco (32,649,130) as of July 2013. The capital city of Morocco is Rabat, although the largest city is Casablanca with nearly 4 million people.
What do you write in your free time?
- Reading. Too obvious?
- Journaling/ Writing. Writing offers a number of benefits, not the least of which is learning to write better by constructing your thoughts on paper.
- Writing Poetry. There is an art to making words rhyme,
- Performing Slam Poetry.
What is your free time activity?
General Free Time Activities. Go to the cinema – to see Hollywood blockbuster movies, Bollywood movies (from India), art films, animated films. You can also say go to the movies. Some film categories are: Comedy, Drama, Horror, Thriller, Action, Science Fiction (Sci-Fi), Fantasy, Documentary, Musical.
What do you do in your free time letter?
Write a Letter to Your Friend Describing Your Leisure Time
- Hints: How you are enjoying- Any new interest or hobby you developed- Books that you are reading- About the place you are visiting.
- Hints: Any new thing you are learning- With whom you play- Your interest in other cultures and curiosity.
Is there death penalty in Morocco?
Morocco is a de facto abolitionist country, having not carried out any execution since 1993.
What should I avoid in Morocco?
11 Things That Tourists Should Never Do in Morocco, Ever
- Disrespect Islam.
- Disrespect the Monarchy.
- Use Your Left Hand to Eat With.
- Walk Around in Beachwear (Away From the Beach)
- Expect Everyone to Speak English.
- Limit Your Stay to Marrakech.
- Expect Casablanca to Be Like the Movie.
- Think fez hats come from the city of Fez.
What is considered rude in Morocco?
In Morocco, the left hand is reserved for bathroom hygiene and dirty chores. So it is considered incredibly rude to eat, shake hands, give a gift, or leave a tip with your left hand.
Is Marrakech safe to walk around at night?
It’s not a good idea to walk around on your own after dark in Casablanca or Tangier. Marrakesh, Rabat and Fes are safer cities, but it’s best to stick to the well-lit tourist areas after dark. The biggest hazard in the souks are the mopeds that hurtle around at high speed.
Is Morocco a poor country?
The living standards in Morocco is rated as low. It is by international standards that Morocco is considered a poor country. Out of the 35.2 million population of the country in 2018, some of them are poor and at risk of poverty. It is ranked as the fourth most impoverished country in the Arab world in 2013.
Is it safe to visit Morocco in 2020?
In truth, Morocco is a safe place to visit. There’s only really small crime there (scams and pickpockets) and you’re unlikely to be assaulted or seriously hurt as a tourist in the country. Morocco is super safe for tourists now. Morocco travel requires extra vigilance because it’s easy to have something happen to you.